2016 Knight Alzheimer Disease Research Cente Washington University School of Medicine in St.Louis USA Visiting scholar
2011-2015 China Medical University PhD in Neurology
2004-2006 Dalian Medical University MS in Pathology and Pathophysiology
1992-1997 China Medical University MD in Clinical Medicine
1997-Present Chief Physician, Professor,
Department of Neurology The Second Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical University,
Lead clinical research and treatment of neurological diseases, including memory disorders and dementia, headache, cerebrovascular diseases, epilepsy, peripheral nerves diseases, myelopathy, and neuromuscular disorders
2013-Present Deputy Director, Clinical Skills Training and Research Section The Second Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical University
² Supervise the clinical skills training programs for medical students; hosted the hospital’s teaching reform project, Combining clinical and basic science teaching in undergraduate neurology training; introduced and developed Problem-based Learning (PBL) in clinical education in the hospital.
Instructed students to participate in the National Medical College Students Clinical Skills Competition, and won the 2013 National Grand Prize.
Participation in the Academic Community
1. 2014-Present Vice Chairman, Board of Alzheimer’s Disease and Cognitive Disorders Liaoning Province Society for Cell Biology
2. 2015-present Member, Neuro-Oncology Branch of the Liaoning Society for Cell Biology
1. Mo Wang, Yu Li, Lulu Lin, Guijun Song, Teng Deng. GSTM1 Null Genotype and GSTP1 Ile105Val Polymorphism Are Associated with Alzheimer's Disease: a Meta-Analysis. Mol Neurobiol. 2016 MAR;53(2): 1355-64. (Corresponding Author)
2. Guijun Song, et al. Anti-autophagic and anti-apoptotic effects of memantine in a SH-SY5Y cell model of Alzheimer’s disease via mammalian target of rapamycin-dependent and –independent pathways. Molecular Medicine Reports. 2015 Nov;12(5):7615-22.
3. Jian Sun, Yu Li, Shu Jia, Guijun Song. The influence of Edaravone on the oxidative stress and neurogenesis in the hippocampus in rats with cognitive dysfunction. Chinese Journal of Gerontology. 2014, 34 (15): 4279-4281. (Corresponding Author)
4. Guijun Song, Lulu Lin, Yu Li, Yunpeng Cao. The influence of sinapine on hippocampal neurogenesis in mouse with cognitive function disorders induced by Aβ25-35. Chinese Journal of Biochemical Pharmaceutics. 2012, 33(6): 785-788.
5. Guijun Song, Lin Yin, Jun Wang. Investigation of efficacy and its influence factors of intravascular interventional treatment on treating oculomotor nerve palsy induced by posterior communicating artery aneurysms. Journal of Clinical Neurology. 2012, 25(2): 104-106.
6. Guijun Song, Lin Yin, Yunpeng Cao, Wenjing Liu. Clinical characteristics of tuberculous meningitis and correlated treatment. Chinese Journal of Nosocomiology. 2012, 22 (8): 1634-1635.
7. Guijun Song. Effect of urinary kallidinogenase for injection on neurological function and serum matrix metalloproteinase 9 in patients with acute cerebral infarction. Chinese Journal of Postgraduates of Medicine. 2012, 35(9): 10-12.
8. Guijun Song, Jianwu Tang, Lin Yin, Naichang Wang, Liping Bao. Anti-apoptotic and Neuroprotective Effects of the Antioxidant Edaravone in Rats Subjected to Cerebral Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury. Herald of Medicine. 2007, 26(06): 582-585.
Study on the effect and mechanism of temsirolimus on cognitive dysfunction in mice with Alzheimer's disease
Recruit one to two graduate student for cerebrovascular disease research project and alzheimer’s disease research project