Sep.2001 – July,2004, Dept.of Pathology, Dalian Medical University, Ph.D.
Sep.1991 – July,1994 Dept.of Neurology, Dalian Medical University, Master Degree.
Sep.1983 – July,1988 Dept.of Clinical Medicine,Bethune Medical University, B.D
July,1988- present: First Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical University ,
as a Physician of Department of Neurology.
Sep,2003 – present, as Professor
July,1998 – Sep.2003, as Associate-professor
July,1988- July,1998, as Attending Physician
Participation in the Academic Community
1. Chinese Society of Neurology,CSN
2. Dalian Medical Branch Association of Neurology
3. Chinese Neuromodulation Society,CNS
1.Ting-ting Zhou, Guo Zu,Zhan-hua Liang*, Jie Zhao. Immunomodulatory and neuroprotective effects of ginsenoside Rg1 in the MPTP(1-methyl-4-phenyl- 1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine)–induced mouse model of Parkinson's disease. International Immunopharmacology, 2015, 29:334–343
2.Tingting Zhou,Guo Zu,Zhanhua Liang*, Jie Zhao. Neuroprotective effects of ginsenoside Rg1 through the Wnt/b-catenin signaling pathway in both in vivo and in vitro models of Parkinson'sdisease. Neuropharmacology, 2016, 101: 480-489
3. Tingting Zhou,Guo Zu,Zhanhua Liang*. Ginsenoside Rg1 prevents cerebral and cerebellar injury induced by obstructive jaundice in rats via inducing expression of TIPE-2. Neuroscience Letters, 2016, 610: 193–199
4. Hao F, Li A, Yu H, Liu M, Wang Y, Liu J,Liang Z*. Enhanced Neuroprotective Effects of Combination Therapy with Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Ginkgo biloba Extract (EGb761) in a Rat Model of Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis. Neuroimmunomodulation. 2016;23(1):41-57.
5. XiaoF Huang, KaiY Wang,Zhanhua Liang*, LiN Zhou. Clinical Analysis of Patients with Primary Blepharospasm: A Report of 100 Cases in China. Eur Neurol, 2015,73:337-341, 2015,may19.
6. Yang J, Huan M, Jiang H, Song C, Zhong L,Liang Z*，Pure sensory Guillain
-Barre Snydrome: A case report and review of the literature.Exp Ther Med.2014,8(5):1397-1401. 2014,Nov, MSNo.:ETM-2810-E124496.
7. Yang Liu,Zhanhua Liang(co-first author), Jing Liu*，Downregulation of cavelin-1 contributes to the synaptic plasticity deficit in the hippocampusof aged rats.Neural Regen Res. 2013,8(29):2725-2733
1. 2015.7-2018.12 Nature fund of Liaoning Province: The study of the pathological and physiological mechanism of the eyelid spasm by using deep brain microelectrode recording technique (2015020292). In charge of the project.
2. 2015.3-2017.12 Project of liaoning provincial hospital reform focus on diagnosis and treatment in clinical departments: Parkinson's disease and related movement disorders in individualized diagnosis and neural control platform construction project (LNCCC-C06-2015). In charge of the project.
First of all, because the student come to the hospital and the Chinese words can not be poor, he/she at least can communicate with the Chinese. Then, the student should be interested in the neurology and devoted to it. Besides studying the professional knowledge, the student should also do the clinical experiment and write english papers.