Thesis or Articles Published
1. Astrocytes from the Contused Spinal Cord Inhibit Oligodendrocyte Differentiation of Adult Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cells by Increasing the Expression of Bone Morphogenetic Proteins.J Neurosci..2011;31(16):6053–6058.
2. Bone Morphogenetic Protein signaling and Olig1/2 ineract to regulate the differentiation and maturation of adult oligodendrocyte precursor cells.Stem Cells. 2007; 25:3204-3214.
3. Correlation of Wnt-2 Expression Andβ-catenin Intracellular Accumulation In Chinese Gastric Cancers: Relevance with Tumor Dissemination.Cancer Lett.2005, 223(2) : 339-347.
4. Frequent Loss of Membranous E-cadherin in Gastric cancers: A Cross-talk with Wnt in Determining the Fate of β-catenin.Clin Epx. Metastasis.2005,22(1): 85-93.
5. Frequent Translocalization of β-catenin in Gastric Cancers And its Relevance to Tumor Progression.Oncology Reports. 2004, 11: 1201-1207.
Scientific Research Project
1. Resveratrol regulates reactive astrocyte to improve anatomical and locomotor recovery after spinal cord injury. This proposal is designed to use Res to treat the reactive astrocytes to regulate the activation of STAT3/BMP2 pathway, which may further affect the proliferation and differentiation of OPCs. Hence, this proposal attempts to establish a mechanism with key factors involved in a pathway for SCI recovery. The ultimate goal of this proposal is to provide a strategy with sound hypothesis that will be experimentally proved through molecular biology approach.
2. The opposing effects of Retinoic Acid on cell growth in Medulloblastoma. This project is to study the Retinoid Acid sensitivity in different cells of Medulloblastoma. The aim is to indicate the mechanisms of RA insensitivity for Medulloblastoma treatment.