2000.01~2004.09: Ph.D. student in Karolinska Institute, Sweden
2002.11~2005.01: Staff and visiting student in Southampton University, UK
2005.03~2006.02: Guest scientist in Germany Cancer Research Center
2006.03~2012.11: Postdoctoral research fellow in Harvard Medical School, US
2012.12~present: Professor in Dalian Medical University, China
Participation in the Academic Community
RNA society member; PNIRS member
1. Li H, Hou S, Hao T, Azam S, Liu C, Shi L, Lei H. (2015) HuR antagonizes the effect of an intronic pyrimidine-rich sequence in regulating WT1 +/-KTS isoforms. RNA Biol. 12(12): 1364-71.
2. Haixin Lei, Bo Zhai, Shanye Yin, Steve Gygi and Robin Reed. (2013) Evidence that a consensus element found in naturally intronless mRNAs promotes mRNA export. Nucleic Acids Res. 41(4):2517-25
3. Haixin Lei, Anusha Dias and Robin Reed. (2011) Export and stability of naturally intronless mRNAs require specific coding region sequences and the TREX mRNX export complex. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 108(44):17985-90
For full publication list, please visit: http://home.dlmedu.edu.cn/ICSC/view.asp?id=152
1. LncRNA MEG3 and its binding proteins in the occurrence and progression of breast cancer
2. Mechanism on the export of naturally intronless mRNAs
3. Gene expression and alternative splicing regulated by Xab2
One Ph.D. student per year. Candidates should be fluent in English, preferably with good bench skills.