1981.7 –1986.7 B.M., China Medical University, Shenyang, China.
1986.7-1989.7 M.D., China Medical University, Shenyang, China.
1992.7-1995.7 M.D., Ph.D., Beijing Medical University, Beijing, China.
1997.5-1998.5 Post Doctor, School of Medicine, Ehime University, Ehime, Japan.
1989.7-1990.7 Resident, Department of Cardiology, The Second Hospital of Dalian Medical University(DMU), Dalian, China.
1990.7-1992.5 Attending Physician, Department of Cardiology, The Second Hospital of DMU, Dalian, China.
1993.8-1996.8 Associate Professor, Department of Cardiology The Second Hospital of DMU, Dalian, China.
1996.8-present Professor, Department of Cardiology, The Second Hospital of DMU, Dalian, China.
1998.5-1999.8 Professor and Vice-Director, Department of Cardiology, The Second Hospital of DMU, Dalian, China.
1999.8-present Head of Internal Medicine Department, Director of Department of Cardiology, The Second Hospital of DMU, Dalian, China.
1999.8-prsent Deputy of Institute of Cardiovascular Research of Dalian Medical University
2002.8-present Supervisor for Graduates of Ph.D. and M.D.,The Institute of Graduate, DMU
Participation in the Academic Community
Chairman of Cardiology Society of Dalian City of China Medical Association
Vice Chairman of Cardiology Society of Liaoning Province of China Medical Association
Fellow of Cardiology Society of China Medical Association
Committee Member of Pacific-Asia Cardiovascular Society
Committee Member of Academic Board of Dalian Medical University
Faculty and Fellow of China Interventional Therapeutics
Member of ISH, Member of ACC, Member of ESC
1. He D,Wang H,Xu L,Wang X,Peng K,Wang L,Liu P,Qu P*.Saikosaponin-a attenuates oxidized LDL uptake and prompts cholesterol efflux in THP-1 cells.J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 2016 Feb 5. [Epub ahead of print]
2. Xin Shi,Peng Qu*, et al. Expression of the NLRP3 inflammasome in carotid atherosclerosis. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2015,11(24):2455—2466
3. Peng K, Liu L, Wei D, Lv Y, Wang G, Xiong W, Wang X, Altaf A, Wang L, He D, Wang H, Qu P*. P2X7R is involved in the progression of atherosclerosis by promoting NLRP3 inflammasome activation. Int J Mol Med. 2015 May;35(5):1179-88.
4. Lili Wang, Peng Qu*.NLRP3 and Downstream Cytokines Expression Elevated in the Monocytes of Patients with Coronary Artery Disease. Achives of Medical Science. 2014; 10, 4: 791–800.
5. Altaf A, Qu P*, Zhao Y, Wang H, Lou D, Niu N. NLRP3 inflammasome in peripheral blood monocytes of acute coronary syndrome patients and its relationship with statins.Coron Artery Dis. 2015 Aug;26(5):409-21
6.Afrasyab A, Qu P*, Zhao Y, Peng K, Wang H, Lou D, Niu N, Yuan D.Correlation of NLRP3 with severity and prognosis of coronary atherosclerosis in acute coronary syndrome patients.Heart Vessels. 2015 Aug 20. [Epub ahead of print]
7.Lili Wang，Guihua Li，Peng Qu*，Hongyan Wang，et al. NLRP3 inflammasome: a novel link between lipoproteins and atherosclerosis. Archives of Medical Science. (2015.2 Accepted,见接收函).
8. Peng K, Wang HY, Wang XQ, Wang LL He D, Qu P. The regulation role of P2X7R to NLRP3 inflammasome in atherosclerosis. CARDIOLOGY. 2014, Volume: 129; Pages: 39-39; Supplement: 1.
9. Kumar KA;Wang HY;Lou DY;Qu P.Sirolimus:Biodegradable polymer drug eluting stent versus permanent polymer drug eluting stent. Heart. 2012(OCT); 98: E230.
10. Mei JJ; Qu P. Characteristics of coronary lesions in hypertensive patients with coronary artery disease. Cardiology. 2013; 126: S14.
11. Liu PX,Qu P. The study of relationship between red cell distribution wodth and coronary bifurcation lesions. CARDIOLOGY. 2014, Volume: 129; Pages: 23-24; Supplement: 1.
12.Wang J;Takahashi K; Piao HL; Qu P.9-Phenanthrol,a TRPM4 Inhibitor, Protects Isolated Rat Hearts form Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury.PLOS ONE.2013;8,article number e70587. (SCI 收录，影响因子3.730)
13. Qu P, Hamada M, Ikeda S, Hiasa G, Shigematsu Y, Hiwada K. Time-course changes in left ventricular geometry and function during the development of hypertension in Dahl salt-sensitive rats. Hypertens Res. 2000 Nov;23(6):613-23.
14. Qu P, Ding Y, Xia D, Wang H, Tian X. Variations in cardiac diastolic function in hypertensive patients with different left ventricular geometric patterns. Hypertens Res 2001 Sep;24(5):601-4.
15. Yinong Jiang, Peng Qu, Yanchun Ding, etal. The relation between left ventricular geometric patterns and left ventricular midwall mechanics in hypertensive patients.Hypertens Res 2002;25(2):191-196.
16. Ding Y, Qu P, Xia D, Wang H, Tian X. Relation between left ventricular geometric alteration and extracardiac target organ damage in hypertensive patients. Hypertens Res. 2000 Jul;23(4):371-6.
17. Hua L, Li C, Xia D, Qu P, Li Z, Zhang W, Feng X.. Relationship between hypertensive left ventricular hypertrophy and levels of endothelin and nitric oxide. Hypertens Res. 2000 Jul;23(4):377-80.
1.2015 PI, National Natural Science Fund(NSF) Grants: ―The regulation and effects of PI3K subunit/AKT signaling on NLRP3 inflammasome activation in atheroscelrosis（81541011）
2. 2013/01-2014/12 PI,Liaoning Natural Science Fund Grants:，The role of NLRP3 inflammasome in atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease. 2013023025.
3.2007-2010 PI, National Natural Science Fund(NSF) Grants: ―Study on the inflammatory mechanism of atherosclerosis and intervene of A20‖（30670836）
4.2004-2005 PI, NSF Grant: ― TLR4/NF-κB signaling and cardiovascular remodeling in hypertension‖（30371568）
5.2009-2012 PI, Clinical Medical Research Fund by Chinese Medical Association: ―TLR4 signaling in acute coronary syndrome and the anti-inflamation mechanism of statins”
6.2010-2013 Sub-PI, National 863 Program: ― The PROBE study on the safty and efectivess of UW-MSCs for AMI patients”. PI：Professor Lianru Gao.
7.2013-2016 Co-PI, National Science and Technology Support Program: “Study on The Efficacy of Stent Products”. PI: Prof. Lixin Jiang.