2002-2006 Ph.D., in Molecular Oncology and Microbiology, Graduate School of Medicine and Dentistry, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan.
1998-2001 Master of Medicine in Pathology and Pathophysiology, Graduate School, Dalian Medical University, Dalian, China.
1993-1998 M.D., in Clinical Medicine, Dalian Medical University, Dalian, China.
2012.10 -present Professor, Dalian Medical University, Dalian, China.
2012.4-2013.3 Assistant Professor, University of Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan.
2008.4 -2012.3 Foreign Postdoctoral Researcher, RIKEN, Saitama, Japan.
2006.4 – 2007.3 Postdoctoral Fellow, Research Institute, National Cancer Center, Tokyo, Japan.
Participation in the Academic Community
Member of Chinese Association of Pathophysiology
Young Committee Member of Immunology Section of Chinese Association of Pathophysiology
Young Committee Member of Cancer Section of Chinese Association of Pathophysiology
1. Dan Lv, Jinye Liu, Lianying Guo, Dawei Wu, Ken Matsumoto, Lin Huang. PRAS40 deregulates apoptosis in Ewing sarcoma family tumors by enhancing the insulin receptor/Akt and mTOR signaling pathways. Am J Cancer Res. In press.
2. Huang L, Haratake K, Miyahara H, Chiba T. Proteasome activators, PA28 and PA200, play indispensable roles in male fertility. Sci Rep. 6:23171, 2016.
3. Huang L, Kuwahara I, Matsumoto K. EWS represses cofilin 1 expression by inducing nuclear retention of cofilin 1 mRNA. Oncogene. 33, 2995-3003, 2014.
4. Huang L, Nakai Y, Kuwahara I, Matsumoto K. PRAS40 is a functionally critical target for EWS repression in Ewing's sarcoma. Cancer Res. 72, 1260-9, 2012.
5. Huang L, Shitashige M, Satow R, Honda K, Ono M, Yun J, Tomida A, Tsuruo T, Hirohashi S, Yamada T. Functional interaction of DNA topoisomerase IIa with the b-catenin and T-cell factor-4 complex. Gastroenterology. 133, 1569-78, 2007.
6. Huang L, Watanabe M, Chikamori M, Kido Y, Yamamoto T, Shibuya M, Gotoh N, Tsuchida N. Unique role of SNT-2/FRS2beta/FRS3 docking/adaptor protein for negative regulation in EGF receptor tyrosine kinase signaling pathways. Oncogene. 25, 6457-66, 2006.
7. Huang L, Gotoh N, Zhang S, Shibuya M, Yamamoto T, Tsuchida N. SNT-2 interacts with ERK2 and negatively regulates ERK2 signaling in response to EGF stimulation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 324, 1011-17, 2004.
1. Liaoning Natural Science Fundation Program, 2014-2017.
2. Liaoning Provincial Climbing Scholars Supporting Program, 2014-2017.
3. Liaoning Provincial Developing Program for Distinguished Young Scholars of University (LJQ2013096), 2013-2016.
4. National Natural Science Fundation of China Program (81201562), 2013-2015.
5. RIKEN Foreign Postdoctoral Researchers Program (080081), 2008-2012.
1 for master student